Prosta Specyfikacja Łatwe zamawianie Szybki montaż
Website Term and Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term ‘Grainger Tubolt Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Grainger Tubolt Ltd, Llanion Works, Llanion Park, Pembroke Dock, SA72 6DY, UK. Our company registration number is 1539451 (Cardiff). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The information and guidelines given in this website are given as guidance only. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure that the information given in this website is correct we reserve the right to alter or revise the information as and when necessary. We cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All dimensions and technical data contained within this website are subject to manufacturing tolerances and may be altered without prior warning. Whilst we make every effort to maintain the accuracy of this information, we do not recommend the pre-drilling of any holes, cutting of tube, and/or casting of uprights without checking critical physical dimensions first.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, images and photgraphs. Reprduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Interclamp® is a registered trademark. The products illustrated may only be marketed, distributed & sold as the Interclamp® brand.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Nothing within the website constitutes an offer to supply.
- Please note that the ultimate responsibility for the correct choice of size and type of fitting for any application belongs with the customer. The customer is responsible for ensuring that the construction or structure is sufficiently strong to support the weight of its component parts plus any applied load, and that suitable fixings are used. We do not recommend that Interclamp® fittings are welded and we strongly recommend that types 132 or 152 are always used where base plates are required, fitted so that the fixing holes are in line with the applied load. To provide sufficient stability, whole structures must not be made from swivel fittings alone.
- Certain illustrations show powder coated Interclamp® fittings, tube and pedestrian barriers, available at extra cost. Some photographs shown are of foreign applications which do not necessarily conform to all market specifications.
- Due to limitations in the translation of this website, the English language version will prevail where any discrepancies in the languages may occur.
- Website downtime may occur at certain times whether scheduled or unscheduled . We shall work within reason to ensure that website downtime is limited. We shall not be held liable or responsible for the consequences of any down-time.
- The website may be linked to other sites which are not under the control or administered by Grainger Tubolt Ltd. We cannot therefore be held responsible for the content of such sites. Including links to 3rd party websites is by no means an endorsement or recommendation of these sites by Grainger Tubolt Ltd. We will not be held liable for any links to 3rd party websites or to this website from other websites.